Genealogy Research Services in Frederick, MD
Learning more about your heritage is fascinating, but finding the information you need isn’t always easy.
If you’re looking to track down your ancestors or you want to know more about the past, our professional genealogy research team can take some of the pressure off you.
Our Genealogy Research Process in Frederick, MD
Your genealogy research can only go so far without causing you to spend a bunch of time digging through information and paying for access to resources. If that’s not what you want to do, one research dead end can derail your entire search for answers.
At Torri’s Legal Services, we have access to the latest technology and resources. This allows us to sift through court records, marriage licenses, birth and death records, and other legal documents to get you the information you need. We use a higher standard of proof than many other genealogy resources, and we do this through the mining of databases, photo analysis, and DNA analysis (when necessary).
Our genealogy services can help you with:
- Clearing real estate titles
- Locating heirs
- Determining inheritance rights
- Fraud exposure
- Finding beneficiaries for trust or inheritance distributions
- Civil pensions
- Social Security
- Veteran’s benefits
- Property rights
- Class action claimants
- Establishing family bloodlines
- And more!
Our team of professionals can guide you through any legal issues we may encounter when conducting your genealogy research, and we can help you interpret any documents we find.
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Genealogy Research in Frederick, MD?
Since 1990, we’ve helped both individuals and organizations find the information they need with less hassle and in a shorter amount of time.
Here are some reasons to choose Torri’s Legal Services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’re going to do something, we work hard to make sure it happens. And, if we run into any issues delivering on our promises, we let you know promptly.
- We use innovative solutions: Not everything can be solved the same way, and we look for all the creative ways around roadblocks we may run into.
- We use the latest technology: Technology is great for helping us find information, and we use all the tools available to us to help solve your problems.
- We care about the environment: While we do provide paper copies when you request them or if we’re legally required to, but, for the most part, our practice is all digital.
- We give back: Supporting our local communities and those in need is important to us. We’ve partnered with the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we frequently give to causes that mean something to us.
Read Our Blog Posts on Genealogy Research
- 3 Important Ways Torri’s Legal Services Can Help You Find Missing Family Members
- Tips to Get Started With Your Genealogy Search
- A Successful Search for Grandpa