Genealogy Research Services in Washington, D.C.
Learning more about your lineage is fascinating, but sometimes information can be hard to come by. If you’re looking to track down your ancestors – or want to know other information about the past – a professional genealogy research team in Washington, D.C. can take some of the pressure off you.
Our Genealogy Research Process in Washington, D.C.
Your genealogy research efforts can only go so far without spending tons of time digging around and paying for access to resources. And, if that’s not what you want to do, then one research dead end can derail your whole search for answers.
At Torri’s Legal Services, we have access to the latest technology and resources, allowing us to sift through court records, marriage licenses, birth and death records, and other legal documents to help you get the information you need. We use a higher standard of proof than many other genealogy resources, achieving this through the mining of databases, photo analysis, and, when necessary, DNA analysis.
Our genealogy services can help with:
- Clearing real estate titles
- Locating heirs
- Determining inheritance rights
- Fraud exposure
- Finding beneficiaries for trust or inheritance distributions
- Civil pensions
- Social Security
- Veteran’s benefits
- Property rights
- Class action claimants
- Establishing family bloodlines
- And more!
Our legal services team can help guide you through any legal issues we may run into when conducting your genealogy research. We can also help you interpret the documents we uncover.
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services?
For more than three decades, we’ve helped individuals and organizations find the genealogical information they’ve been searching for with less hassle and in a shorter amount of time.
Here are some reasons to choose Torri’s Legal Services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’re going to do something, we work hard to make sure it happens. And, if we run into any issues delivering on our promises, we let you know promptly.
- We use innovative solutions: Not everything can be solved the same way, and we look for all the creative ways around roadblocks we may run into.
- We use the latest technology: Technology is great for helping us find information. We use all the tools available to us to help solve your problems.
- We care about the environment: While we do provide paper copies when you request them or if we’re legally required to, but, for the most part, our practice is all digital.
- We give back: Supporting our local communities and those in need is important to us. We’ve partnered with the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we frequently give to causes that mean something to us.