Same Day Service to Help You Find People
No matter how quickly you get your case to deposition or trial, it’s not uncommon for witnesses or defendants to move far away without leaving much of a trace.
But, if you can’t find that individual, your court case can’t move forward.
With the help of our expert skip tracing services, we can find people in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and beyond, letting you serve process on them, deliver information, or contact them about a pending case.
Who Uses Our Gaithersburg, MD, Skip Tracing Services?
At Torri’s Legal Services, we use a variety of high-tech, proprietary databases and software to search through thousands of records to find people who seem to have disappeared.
Our services are utilized by a variety of individuals and entities, including:
- Lawyers looking to find defendants in civil lawsuits or child support cases, or witnesses for deposition.
- Collection agencies attempting to locate and validate contact information for debtors.
- Bounty hunters who want to track down a fugitive.
- Banks and lending institutions trying to track debtors with unpaid loan balances.
- Journalists seeking difficult-to-locate sources for more in-depth reporting.
Regardless of the reason you need our skip tracing services, our highly qualified team works hard to help you find the information you require. We have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Utility bills
- Loan documents
- Phone books
- Public court records
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Skip Tracing in Gaithersburg, MD?
For more than 30 years, the team at Torri’s Legal Services has assisted law firms in boosting their productivity and decreasing costs, freeing up the resources necessary to defend their cases.
Here are some reasons our clients trust us for skip tracing and other legal services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’re going to do something, we work hard to keep that promise. If we run into any difficulties, we contact you immediately so we can make alternate plans.
- We use innovative solutions: When running a skip trace, you can’t just think inside the box. We use all the resources at our disposal to help you find who you’re looking for.
- We use the latest technology: Our suite of proprietary databases allows us to have more information at our fingertips, letting us track people down more quickly.
- We work anywhere: We don’t just look for people locally; instead, we look through information nationally and internationally to find subjects.
- We care about the environment: We preserve paper wherever possible in our largely digital offices. We can provide paper copies when you ask or when required by law, but most of our operations are online.
- We give back: We made giving back a core part of our mission, and have participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years. We also frequently give of our time and resources to causes we care about.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS ON SKIP TRACING
- Skip Tracing – What Is It?
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- How Skip Tracing Can Help Your Real Estate Business
- Who Needs Skip Tracing Services?
- Why Do I Need a Skip Trace? Can’t I Just Do an Online Search for the Person?
Need Skip Tracing Services in Gaithersburg, MD? Call Torri!
If you have a witness or defendant who just keeps slipping by you, the team at Torri’s Legal Services can get the job done right. We get you the information you need as quickly as possible, keeping your case on schedule. Call for a quote!