Same Day Service to Help You Find People
Even the quickest cases can cause issues with missing witnesses or defendants. And if you can’t find someone who’s crucial to your case, it can’t move forward.
With the help of the expert skip tracing services at Torri’s Legal Services, you can track down people in Columbia, Maryland, and beyond, allowing you to serve process on them, deliver information, or contact them about a pending case.
Who Uses Our Columbia, MD, Skip Tracing Services?
We use a variety of high-tech databases and software to search through thousands of records quickly, allowing us to find people who have seemingly vanished into thin air.
Our services are utilized by a variety of individuals and entities, including:
- Lawyers looking to find defendants in civil lawsuits or child support cases, or witnesses for deposition.
- Collection agencies attempting to locate and validate contact information for debtors.
- Bounty hunters who want to track down a fugitive.
- Banks and lending institutions trying to track debtors with unpaid loan balances.
- Journalists seeking difficult-to-locate sources for more in-depth reporting.
No matter what causes you to need our skip tracing services, our skilled team works hard to help you find the information you want. We have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Utility bills
- Loan documents
- Phone books
- Public court records
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Skip Tracing in Columbia, MD?
Since 1990, the team at Torri’s Legal Services has helped law firms boost their productivity and decrease costs, freeing up necessary resources to help them defend their cases.
Here are some reasons our clients trust us for skip tracing and other legal services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’re going to do something, we work hard to keep that promise. If we run into any difficulties, we contact you immediately so we can make alternate plans.
- We use innovative solutions: When running a skip trace, you can’t just think inside the box. We use all the resources at our disposal to help you find who you’re looking for.
- We use the latest technology: Our suite of proprietary databases allows us to have more information at our fingertips, letting us track people down more quickly.
- We work anywhere: We don’t just look for people locally; instead, we look through information nationally and internationally to find subjects.
- We care about the environment: We preserve paper wherever possible in our largely digital offices. We can provide paper copies when you ask or when required by law, but most of our operations are online.
- We give back: We made giving back a core part of our mission, and have participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years. We also frequently give of our time and resources to causes we care about.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS ON SKIP TRACING
- Skip Tracing – What Is It?
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- How Skip Tracing Can Help Your Real Estate Business
- Who Needs Skip Tracing Services?
- Why Do I Need a Skip Trace? Can’t I Just Do an Online Search for the Person?
Need Skip Tracing Services in Columbia, MD? Call Torri!
If you’ve got a slippery witness or defendant, the team at Torri’s Legal Services can help you find them – fast. We get the information you need as quickly as we can, keeping your case on track. Call for a quote!