Same Day Service to Help You Find People
Even in the fastest cases, it’s not uncommon for witnesses or defendants to disappear without much of a trace.
And, unless you can find the individual, your case is dead in the water.
Thanks to the expert skip tracing services at Torri’s Legal Services, you can find people in Annapolis, Maryland, and beyond, allowing you to serve process, deliver information, or contact them about a pending case.
Who Uses Our Annapolis, MD, Skip Tracing Services?
At Torri’s Legal Services, we use a variety of high-tech, proprietary databases and software that allow us to search through thousands of records to find people who are difficult to locate.
Our services are used by a variety of individuals and entities, including:
- Lawyers looking to find defendants in civil lawsuits or child support cases, or witnesses for deposition.
- Collection agencies attempting to locate and validate contact information for debtors.
- Bounty hunters who want to track down a fugitive.
- Banks and lending institutions trying to track debtors with unpaid loan balances.
- Journalists seeking difficult-to-locate sources for more in-depth reporting.
No matter why you need our services, our team of highly qualified individuals works hard to get you the information you need – fast. We have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Utility bills
- Loan documents
- Phone books
- Public court records
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Skip Tracing in Annapolis, MD?
Since 1990, we’ve helped law firms increase their productivity while decreasing their costs, freeing up extra resources to help them defend cases.
Here are some reasons our clients trust us for skip tracing and other legal services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’ll do something, we work hard until it’s done. And if we run into problems, we let you know quickly so we can change plans.
- We use innovative solutions: Skip tracing sometimes means we need to think outside the box. We use every resource available to us to help you find what you’re looking for.
- We use the latest technology: Our suite of high-tech databases allows us to access more information than ever before, helping us more quickly find people.
- We care about the environment: While we do provide paper copies if you request them or if we’re required by law, we’re largely a digital office.
- We give back: We’ve made giving back to our community a core part of our mission, and we’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for years.
Read Our Blog Posts on Skip Tracing
- Skip Tracing – What Is It?
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- How Skip Tracing Can Help Your Real Estate Business
- Who Needs Skip Tracing Services?
- Why Do I Need a Skip Trace? Can’t I Just Do an Online Search for the Person?
Need Skip Tracing Services in Annapolis, MD? Call Torri!
If you are searching for that slippery witness or defendant, the team at Torri’s Legal Services can get the job done right. We get you the information you need quickly, allowing you to keep your case on track. Call today for a quote!