Same Day Service to Help You Find People
Even if your case goes to trial quickly, it’s common for witnesses or defendants to disappear with very little trace.
And, unless you can find the person you need to serve, your case is dead in the water.
At Torri’s Legal Services, our professional skip tracing services can help you find people in Maryland and beyond, allowing you to serve process, deliver information, or contact them about a pending case.
Who Uses Our Maryland Skip Tracing Services?
We use a variety of high-tech, proprietary databases and software, allowing us to search thousands of records to find people who are difficult to locate.
Our services are used by a variety of individuals and entities, including:
- Lawyers looking to find defendants in civil lawsuits or child support cases, or witnesses for deposition.
- Collection agencies attempting to locate and validate contact information for debtors.
- Bounty hunters who want to track down a fugitive.
- Banks and lending institutions trying to track debtors with unpaid loan balances.
- Journalists seeking difficult-to-locate sources for more in-depth reporting.
No matter why you need our skip tracing services, our team of highly qualified individuals works hard to get you the information you need – fast. We have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Utility bills
- Loan documents
- Phone books
- Public court records
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Skip Tracing in Maryland?
For more than 30 years, our team has helped law firms increase productivity while decreasing costs, freeing up resources to help them better defend cases.
Here are some reasons our clients trust us for skip tracing and other legal services:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’ll do something, we work hard until it’s done. And if we run into problems, we let you know quickly so we can change plans.
- We use innovative solutions: Skip tracing sometimes means we need to think outside the box. We use every resource available to us to help you find what you’re looking for.
- We use the latest technology: Our suite of high-tech databases allows us to access more information than ever before, helping us more quickly find people.
- We care about the environment: While we do provide paper copies if you request them or if we’re required by law, we’re largely a digital office.
- We give back: We’ve made giving back to our community a core part of our mission, and we’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for years.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS ON SKIP TRACING
- Skip Tracing – What Is It?
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- How Skip Tracing Can Help Your Real Estate Business
- Who Needs Skip Tracing Services?
- Why Do I Need a Skip Trace? Can’t I Just Do an Online Search for the Person?
Need Skip Tracing Services in Maryland? Call Torri!
If you’re trying to find a slippery witness or defendant, the team at Torri’s Legal Services gets the job done the right way. You get the information you need quickly, helping you keep your case on track. Call today for a quote!