Skip Tracing in Washington, D.C.
Same Day Service to Help You Find People
In today’s highly mobile world, it’s easy for a defendant or witness to move far away without leaving much of a trace.
But you need to find that individual so your court case can move forward.
With our expert skip tracing services, we can find people in Washington, D.C., and beyond, allowing you to serve process on them, deliver information, or contact them about a pending case.
Who Uses Our Washington, D.C., Skip Tracing Services?
At Torri’s Legal Services, we utilize a selection of high-tech, proprietary databases and software to scour thousands of records to find people who have seemingly disappeared.
Our services are utilized by a variety of individuals and entities, including:
- Lawyers looking to find defendants in civil lawsuits or child support cases, or witnesses for deposition.
- Collection agencies attempting to locate and validate contact information for debtors.
- Bounty hunters who want to track down a fugitive.
- Banks and lending institutions trying to track debtors with unpaid loan balances.
- Journalists seeking difficult-to-locate sources for more in-depth reporting.
No matter the reason you need our skip tracing services, our highly skilled team works hard to help you find the people you’re looking for. We have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Utility bills
- Loan documents
- Phone books
- Public court records
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Skip Tracing in Washington, D.C.?
Since 1990, the team at Torri’s Legal Services has helped law firms operate more efficiently and effectively, freeing up resources necessary to defend their cases.
Here are some reasons our clients trust us:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’re going to do something, we do it to the best of our ability. And, if we run into any problems, we notify you quickly so we can make alternative plans.
- We use innovative solutions: At Torri’s Legal, we don’t think inside the box when running a skip trace. We utilize all the resources at our disposal to get you the results you want.
- We use the latest technology: Thanks to our proprietary database access, we have more options at our fingertips when looking for your wayward individuals.
- We work anywhere: We’re not limited to looking for people locally; instead, we access information nationally and internationally to track people down quickly.
- We care about the environment: Our offices are largely paperless. While we do provide paper copies when asked or required by law, most of our business is done digitally.
- We give back: Contributing to our communities is an important part of our mission. We’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years and frequently give of our time and resources to causes we care about.
Read Our Blog Posts on Skip Tracing
- Skip Tracing – What Is It?
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- How Skip Tracing Can Help Your Real Estate Business
- Who Needs Skip Tracing Services?
- Why Do I Need a Skip Trace? Can’t I Just Do an Online Search for the Person?
Need Skip Tracing Services in Washington, D.C.? Call Torri!
If you have someone you need found – whether it’s for a court case, genealogy research, or another reason – trust the team at Torri’s Legal Services to get the job done right. We can get you the information you need, quickly, keeping your cases moving forward. Call today for a quote!