Help Filing Documents with the Supreme Court in Baltimore, MD
Arguing a case before the United States Supreme Court is as much of a headache as it is an honor. This long, involved process is full of rules and regulations.
Just like with any other appellate work, the rules for filing are strict and complicated. Forgetting even one piece of these regulations can get your appeal denied.
How We Help You File with SCOTUS in Baltimore, MD
Supreme Court Rule 33 lays out the requirements for preparing your documents to be filed with SCOTUS. Every tiny detail is just as important as the big items.
Some requirements your paperwork must follow include:
- Printed on paper measuring 6 1/8″ x 9 1/4″
- Prepared using a standard typesetting process
- Set in Century family 12-point type with at least 2-point leading between lines
- Text must appear on both sides of the page
- Quotations of more than 50 words must be indented
- Each page must include margins of at least 3/4″ on all sides
- Document covers must be on paper in a color appropriate for each type of document
- 40 copies of each document must be filed
Here at Torri’s Legal Services, we’ve got years of experience assisting firms filing with SCOTUS. We keep up to date on any and all changes to rules and regulations, so you can confidently leave your case in our hands.
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Supreme Court Filing in Baltimore, MD?
At Torri’s Legal Services, we’ve be helping law firms with a variety of legal services since 1990.
Here are just a few reasons to choose Torri’s Legal:
- We deliver what we promise: If we say we’ll get your documents filed with SCOTUS by a specific date, we’ll get them there.
- We work anywhere: Although we’re conveniently located in Washington, D.C., we work with firms across the country who need help filing with SCOTUS.
- We give back: We care about those in need, and we’ve spent the last several years partnering with the B1G1 Initiative to maximize our impact.
Read Our Blog Posts on SCOTUS Filing
- New SCOTUS Rules Address COVID-19 Pandemic
- SCOTUS Rescinds Previous COVID-19 Rule Changes
- 3 Reasons You Need Torri’s Legal Services When Filing with the Supreme Court
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- International Process of Service to SCOTUS
Need Help Filing with the Supreme Court in Baltimore, MD? Call Torri!
Whether you’ve never filed with SCOTUS before or you’ve done it several times, the team at Torri’s Legal Services can help! We handle all the tedious detail work for you, freeing you up to spend more time working on your arguments. Call today for a quote!