Help Filing Documents with the Supreme Court in Frederick, MD
Arguing a case before the United States Supreme Court comes with a ton of rules and regulations.
Forgetting even a small piece of these strict, complicated regulations can cause your case to get thrown out.
Whether you’re preparing a Writ of Certiorari or a Brief on the Merits, having Torri’s Legal Services support you through every step of the SCOTUS filing process allows you to focus on what really matters – your arguments.
How We Help You File with SCOTUS in Frederick, MD
Supreme Court Rule 33 lays out all the requirements for preparing documents to be filed with SCOTUS, and the tiny details are just as important as the big items.
Some of the requirements your paperwork needs to follow include:
- Printed on paper measuring 6 1/8″ x 9 1/4″
- Prepared using a standard typesetting process
- Set in Century family 12-point type with at least 2-point leading between lines
- Text must appear on both sides of the page
- Quotations of more than 50 words must be indented
- Each page must include margins of at least 3/4″ on all sides
- Document covers must be on paper in a color appropriate for each type of document
- 40 copies of each document must be filed
At Torri’s Legal Services, we have years of experience helping firms file with SCOTUS, and we keep up-to-date on any changes to the rules and regulations. When you choose to work with us, you can feel confident that we will help your briefs and documents maintain SCOTUS’s compliance standards.
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Supreme Court Filing in Frederick, MD?
Since 1990, the team at Torri’s Legal Services has helped law firms across the country with a variety of legal services that help them run more smoothly and efficiently.
- We deliver what we promise: If we tell you we’ll get your documents filed with SCOTUS by a certain date, we’ll get them done.
- We work anywhere: While we are conveniently located near Washington, D.C. (and SCOTUS), we work with firms all across the country seeking to appeal their clients’ cases.
- We give back: We care about those who need help, which is why we’ve partnered with the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we routinely donate to causes close to our hearts.
Read Our Blog Posts on SCOTUS Filing
- New SCOTUS Rules Address COVID-19 Pandemic
- SCOTUS Rescinds Previous COVID-19 Rule Changes
- 3 Reasons You Need Torri’s Legal Services When Filing with the Supreme Court
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 5 Ways Hiring the Right People Can Help Your Law Firm
- International Process of Service to SCOTUS
Need Help Filing with the Supreme Court in Frederick, MD? Call Torri!
Whether it’s your first time filing with SCOTUS or you’ve done this before, the team at Torri’s Legal Services can help! We do all the tedious work for you so you can spend more time working on your arguments. Call today for a quote!