Offering Same Day Process Service to Alexandria, VA
You need your legal papers to get to their intended recipient as soon as possible to keep your case on track.
While you could give the papers to the local authorities, budget cuts and understaffing in law enforcement departments means that serving process is often among the last thing on their plates.
Rather than putting the fate of your case on the line, trust the professional process servers at Torri’s Legal Services for same-day process service in Alexandria, Virginia, and beyond!
Types of Papers We Serve
At Torri’s Legal Services, we can deliver a variety of legal papers, including:
- Divorce papers
- Eviction notices
- Summons & Complaint
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Freezing orders
- Contact orders
Whether you need your papers served this afternoon or a month from now, our team is ready and waiting to help you get the professional, accurate results you deserve. We back our service by our satisfaction guarantee, so you know your papers will be served correctly or you get your money back.
We offer rush service for those times you need something served now, giving you peace of mind!
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Process Service in Alexandria, VA?
Since 1990, the team at Torri’s Legal Services has offered exceptional service of process to law firms in Alexandria, Virginia, and beyond.
Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We deliver what we promise: If we told you we’ll serve a subject, we work hard to make sure we do just that. If we run into any difficulties, we let you know right away and begin coming up with alternative plans.
- We use innovative solutions: Service of process is much more than just knocking on someone’s door. We’ve served documents through social media, have purchased tickets to an event where we know a subject will be, and have served court orders via text message.
- We use the latest technology: To get your papers served quickly and correctly, we use every resource available, including GPS confirmation of successful service.
- We can serve anywhere: Whether you need service within Baltimore or you’ve got something that needs to go to another country, we can get it there!
- We care about the environment: Our offices are mostly paperless. We can provide paper copies if you request them or if we’re required to by law, but for the most part our business is handled digitally.
- We give back: Our community is important to us, and we use our good fortune to give back to those in need. We’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we support a variety of other local and national causes.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS ON PROCESS SERVING
- Top 7 Reasons to Choose Torri’s Legal Services As Your Nationwide Process Servers
- How to Have Your Documents Served in Another State
- 4 Reasons You Need a Professional Process Server
- Is Your Witness or Defendant Incarcerated?
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 4 Reasons Proper Document Service Is Important
- 4 Ways Technology Has Made Us Better at Process Serving
- 7 Ways to Tell Whether That “Process Server” at Your Door Is Legit
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- Can a Process Server Deliver Documents Any Day of the Week?
- A Guide to Witness Fees
- What Happens If I Avoid a Process Server?
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- Torri’s Protects Its Process Servers
- How Do Process Servers Find Evasive Subjects?
- Can You Put Legal Documents in Someone’s Mailbox?
- 5 Tips for Being a Better Process Server
- What Not to Do When You’re Served Papers
- What Is a Certified Process Server?
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Child Support Papers?
- What Is a Private Process Server?
- Process Service Means Thinking Outside the Box
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Papers?
- What Types of Technology Do Process Servers Use to Find People?
- How Process Servers Avoid Breaking the Law When Serving Papers
- Process Serving in the Workplace – Your Questions Answered
- What Kinds of Papers Does a Process Server Serve?
- The Importance of Due Process and Due Diligence
Ready to Get Your Papers Served in Alexandria, VA? Call Torri!
If you’ve got legal documents you need served in Alexandria, Virginia, trust the experienced team at Torri’s Legal Services to get them served on time. We can handle as many or as few documents as you need served, and we offer the same level of service each and every time. Call today for a quote!