Offering Same Day Process Service to Annapolis, MD
The success of your case rides on how quickly you can get the defendant and witnesses served.
You could send the papers to the local authorities, hoping they have the time to get them served before your deadline. But law enforcement agencies are overloaded with the work of keeping the peace, meaning your service of process is often very far down on their list of priorities.
Rather than putting your case’s fate at risk, trust the professional process servers at Torri’s Legal Services for same-day process service in Annapolis, Maryland, and beyond!
Types of Papers We Serve
At Torri’s Legal Services, we can handle a variety of legal papers to keep your case on the right track.
Some types of papers we serve include:
- Divorce papers
- Eviction notices
- Summons & Complaint
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Freezing orders
- Contact orders
Whether you need service today or a month from now, our team is ready and waiting to get you the prompt, professional results you deserve. Our service is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you know your papers will be served correctly or you get your money back.
To give you peace of mind, we also offer rush service for those times you need something served now.
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Process Service in Annapolis, MD?
Since 1990, Torri’s Legal Services has offered exceptional service of process to law firms in Annapolis, Maryland, and beyond.
Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We deliver what we promise: If we tell you we’ll serve a subject, we work tirelessly to make sure we keep that promise. And if we run into any difficulties, we let you know right away and begin coming up with alternative plans.
- We use innovative solutions: Serving process is much more than just knocking on a door and calling it a day. We’ve served documents through social media, have purchased tickets to an event we know a subject is attending, and have served court orders via text message.
- We use the latest technology: To help get your papers served quickly and correctly, we use every resource available to us, including GPS confirmation of successful service.
- We can serve anywhere: Whether you need service within Annapolis or you’ve got papers that need to go to another country, we can get them there!
- We care about the environment: Our offices are largely paperless. While we can provide paper copies when you request them or if we’re required by law, most of our operations are done digitally.
- We give back: Our community is important to us, and we give back to those in need. We’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we support a variety of local and national causes.
Read Our Blog Posts on Process Serving
- Top 7 Reasons to Choose Torri’s Legal Services As Your Nationwide Process Servers
- How to Have Your Documents Served in Another State
- 4 Reasons You Need a Professional Process Server
- Is Your Witness or Defendant Incarcerated?
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 4 Reasons Proper Document Service Is Important
- 4 Ways Technology Has Made Us Better at Process Serving
- 7 Ways to Tell Whether That “Process Server” at Your Door Is Legit
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- Can a Process Server Deliver Documents Any Day of the Week?
- A Guide to Witness Fees
- What Happens If I Avoid a Process Server?
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- Torri’s Protects Its Process Servers
- How Do Process Servers Find Evasive Subjects?
- Can You Put Legal Documents in Someone’s Mailbox?
- 5 Tips for Being a Better Process Server
- What Not to Do When You’re Served Papers
- What Is a Certified Process Server?
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Child Support Papers?
- What Is a Private Process Server?
- Process Service Means Thinking Outside the Box
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Papers?
- What Types of Technology Do Process Servers Use to Find People?
- How Process Servers Avoid Breaking the Law When Serving Papers
- Process Serving in the Workplace – Your Questions Answered
- What Kinds of Papers Does a Process Server Serve?
- The Importance of Due Process and Due Diligence
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Serve Someone?
Ready to Get Your Papers Served in Annapolis, MD? Call Torri!
If you have documents you need served in Annapolis, Maryland, trust the team at Torri’s Legal Services to get them to the right person on time. We can handle as many or as few documents as you need served, and we’ll give you the same level of service each and every time. Call today for a quote!