Offering Same Day Process Service in Maryland
Your legal documents need to be served as quickly as you can so your case can proceed the way it needs to.
And while you could send the papers to the local authorities, hoping they’ve got enough time to have them served, you’re running a big risk that they’ve got enough time to get to your papers.
Rather than putting your case at risk, trust the professional process servers at Torri’s Legal Services for same-day process service in Maryland and beyond!
Types of Papers We Serve
At Torri’s Legal Services, we help move your case forward by serving a variety of legal papers.
Some types of papers we serve include:
- Divorce papers
- Eviction notices
- Summons & Complaint
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Freezing orders
- Contact orders
Whether you need service right now or a week from now, our team is ready and waiting to help you get the prompt, professional results you deserve. Our service is backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can have peace of mind knowing your papers will be served correctly or you get your money back.
We offer rush service for those times you need something served now, so don’t worry!
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Process Service in Maryland?
Since 1990, Torri’s Legal Services has provided exceptional service of process to law firms across Maryland and beyond.
Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We deliver what we promise: If we told you we’ll serve a subject, we work hard to make sure we do just that. If we run into any difficulties, we let you know right away and begin coming up with alternative plans.
- We use innovative solutions: Service of process is much more than just knocking on someone’s door. We’ve served documents through social media, have purchased tickets to an event where we know a subject will be, and have served court orders via text message.
- We use the latest technology: To get your papers served quickly and correctly, we use every resource available, including GPS confirmation of successful service.
- We can serve anywhere: Whether you need service within Baltimore or you’ve got something that needs to go to another country, we can get it there!
- We care about the environment: Our offices are mostly paperless. We can provide paper copies if you request them or if we’re required to by law, but for the most part our business is handled digitally.
- We give back: Our community is important to us, and we use our good fortune to give back to those in need. We’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years, and we support a variety of other local and national causes.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS ON PROCESS SERVING
- Top 7 Reasons to Choose Torri’s Legal Services As Your Nationwide Process Servers
- How to Have Your Documents Served in Another State
- 4 Reasons You Need a Professional Process Server
- Is Your Witness or Defendant Incarcerated?
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 4 Reasons Proper Document Service Is Important
- 4 Ways Technology Has Made Us Better at Process Serving
- 7 Ways to Tell Whether That “Process Server” at Your Door Is Legit
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- Can a Process Server Deliver Documents Any Day of the Week?
- A Guide to Witness Fees
- What Happens If I Avoid a Process Server?
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- Torri’s Protects Its Process Servers
- How Do Process Servers Find Evasive Subjects?
- Can You Put Legal Documents in Someone’s Mailbox?
- 5 Tips for Being a Better Process Server
- What Not to Do When You’re Served Papers
- What Is a Certified Process Server?
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Child Support Papers?
- What Is a Private Process Server?
- Process Service Means Thinking Outside the Box
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Papers?
- What Types of Technology Do Process Servers Use to Find People?
- How Process Servers Avoid Breaking the Law When Serving Papers
- Process Serving in the Workplace – Your Questions Answered
- What Kinds of Papers Does a Process Server Serve?
- The Importance of Due Process and Due Diligence
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Serve Someone?
Ready to Get Your Papers Served in Maryland? Call Torri!
Whether you’ve got one subpoena to serve in Maryland or a bunch, Torri’s Legal Services can get them served correctly and on time. Call today for a quote!