Offering Same Day Process Service to the Washington, D.C. Area
When you’ve got legal documents you need served, time is of the essence.
You could send the papers to the local authorities and hope they have enough time to get them served for you. But with law enforcement agencies being understaffed and overworked, that’s becoming less and less of a possibility anymore.
Rather than put the fate of your case’s progress at risk, trust the professional process servers at Torri’s Legal Service for same day process service in Washington, D.C., and beyond!
Types of Papers We Serve
At Torri’s Legal Services, we can help you move your legal case forward by effecting service of a variety of types.
Some types of papers we serve include:
- Divorce papers
- Eviction notices
- Summons & Complaint
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Freezing orders
- Contact orders
Whether you need service now or a month from now, we’ve got the team you need to get prompt, professional results. All our service is backed by our satisfaction guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing your papers will be served correctly or your money back.
We offer rush service for those times when you need something served now so you don’t have to worry!
Why Choose Torri’s Legal Services for Process Service in Washington, D.C.?
For more than 30 years, Torri’s Legal Services has provided exceptional professional service of process in Washington, D.C., and beyond.
Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We deliver what we promise: If we’ve told you we’ll serve someone, we work our hardest to deliver on that promise. If we run into any snags, we make sure to communicate the problem to you quickly.
- We use innovative solutions: Process service is often so much more than just knocking on a door. We’ve served legal documents through social media, have caught up with individuals by purchasing tickets to an event we knew they’d attend, and have served court orders via text.
- We use the latest technology: We use every resource available to us to get your papers served quickly and to keep you up-to-date on our progress, including GPS confirmation of a successful service.
- We can serve anywhere: Whether you need service within D.C. or you’ve got a document that has to cross the globe, we can get it there!
- We care about the environment: Our offices are virtually paperless. This means we can provide paper copies if you request them or when required by law, but for the most part our business is handled digitally.
- We give back: Our community is incredibly important to us, and we use our good fortune to give back. We’ve participated in the B1G1 Initiative for several years, in addition to supporting a variety of other causes.
Read Our Blog Posts on Process Serving
- Top 7 Reasons to Choose Torri’s Legal Services As Your Nationwide Process Servers
- How to Have Your Documents Served in Another State
- 4 Reasons You Need a Professional Process Server
- Is Your Witness or Defendant Incarcerated?
- 4 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Firm’s Legal Services
- 4 Reasons Proper Document Service Is Important
- 4 Ways Technology Has Made Us Better at Process Serving
- 7 Ways to Tell Whether That “Process Server” at Your Door Is Legit
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Find the Person to Be Served?
- Can a Process Server Deliver Documents Any Day of the Week?
- A Guide to Witness Fees
- What Happens If I Avoid a Process Server?
- 5 Ways Torri’s Legal Services Helps Your Law Firm Run More Efficiently
- Torri’s Protects Its Process Servers
- How Do Process Servers Find Evasive Subjects?
- Can You Put Legal Documents in Someone’s Mailbox?
- 5 Tips for Being a Better Process Server
- What Not to Do When You’re Served Papers
- What Is a Certified Process Server?
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Child Support Papers?
- What Is a Private Process Server?
- Process Service Means Thinking Outside the Box
- How Long Does It Take to Serve Papers?
- What Types of Technology Do Process Servers Use to Find People?
- How Process Servers Avoid Breaking the Law When Serving Papers
- Process Serving in the Workplace – Your Questions Answered
- What Kinds of Papers Does a Process Server Serve?
- The Importance of Due Process and Due Diligence
- What Happens If a Process Server Can’t Serve Someone?
Ready to Get Your Papers Served in Washington, D.C.? Call Torri!
If you’ve got legal documents you need served in Washington, D.C., trust the team at Torri’s Legal Services to get it done right the first time. We’ve got the ability to handle as many or as few documents as you need served, and we’re committed to giving you the same level of service each and every time. Contact us today for a quote!